Brass Crimp Swivel Elbow
Used to make a 90° transition between an MNPT threaded connection and PEX pipe.
- UC531LF 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. NPSM
- UC532LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. NPSM
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
TransitionTransition from copper pipe to PEX tubing.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.