Brass Crimp Swivel Adapter
Used to connect PEX pipe to a male threaded connection.
- UC527LF 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. NPSM
- UC526LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. NPSM
- UC534LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. NPSM
- UC530LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. NPSM
- UC529LF 3/4 in. x 1 in. NPSM
- UC594LF 1 in. x 1 in. NPSM
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Connect PEX pipe to a male threaded connection. Compatible with crimp or clamp rings. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.