Brass Crimp Frost Free Sillcock
Protects the valve from freezing conditions and from potential back pressure and contaminated water flowing back into the main line.
- UC24628LFZ 1/2 in. X 3/4 in. MHT 8 in.
- UC24636LFZ 1/2 in. X 3/4 in. MHT 12 in.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
SharkBite Brass Crimp frost-free sillcocks are outdoor hose faucets for use in residential or commercial applications. The shut-off is located at the inlet of the sillock to help resist water freezing in the valve. Sillcocks are equipped with an integral vacuum breaker to prevent back siphonage, an integrated check valve to prevent backflow and a mounting flange to secure the valve.
- Barbed Connections: Compatible with PEX and PE-RT tubing.
- Integrated Vacuum Breaker: Provides back siphonage protection.
- Integrated Check Valve: Provides backflow protection. Valve seat located near inlet connection to provide freeze resistance.
- Built-in mounting flange and include siding wedge for ease of mounting and ensures proper mounting angle for draining.
- Chrome Plated Body Construction: Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Available Backflow and 8 in. or 12 in. Stem Repair Kits for serviceability.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.