Brass Crimp Female Connector
Used to transition between PEX pipe and an MNPT threaded connection.
- UC068LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT
- UC072LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
- UC088LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT
- UC094LF 1 in. x 1 in. FNPT
VERSATILECertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FLEXIBLEUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DURABLEMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Transition between PEX pipe and an MNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Made from lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.