Brass Crimp Female Ball Valve
Used to shut off water flow for servicing and making repairs. Transition from PEX to an FNPT threaded connection.
- UC22182 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
- UC22186 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
Used to control water flow and enables water supply shut-off for servicing and making repairs. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- NSF/ANSI 14
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.