Brass Crimp Ball Valve
Used to shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs.
- 22461LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- 22462LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- 22463LF 1 in. x 1 in.
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Used to control water flow and enables water supply shutoff for servicing and making repairs. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.