Brass Crimp Adapter Elbow
Used to make a 90° transition from PEX pipe to NPT threaded connection.
- UC280LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT
- UC278LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT
- UC286LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
TransitionTransition from PEX tubing to an NPT connection.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Make a 90° connection with PEX pipe. Transitions from PEX to an NPT threaded connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.