Blue PEX Pipe (Coils)
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for use in residential and commercial installations. Has the flexibility to bend around corners, reducing the number of connection points needed.
- U855B100 3/8 in. 100 ft.
- U860B25 1/2 in. 25 ft.
- U860B50 1/2 in. 50 ft.
- U860B100 1/2 in. 100 ft.
- U860B300 1/2 in. 300 ft.
- U860B500 1/2 in. 500 ft.
- U860B1000 1/2 in. 1000 ft.
- U870B25 3/4 in. 25 ft.
- U870B50 3/4 in. 50 ft.
- U870B100 3/4 in. 100 ft.
- U870B300 3/4 in. 300 ft.
- U870B500 3/4 in. 500 ft.
- U880B100 1 in. 100 ft.
- U880B300 1 in. 300 ft.
- U880B500 1 in. 500 ft.
Made in USA.Manufactured in Cullman, AL.
Freeze ResistantPipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
Quick InstallationPEX-b offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe, six-month UV resistance and the highest-rated chlorine resistance.
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils up to 1,000 ft. in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-b offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.