Blue PEX-B Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for use in residential and commercial installations. Has the flexibility to bend around corners, reducing the number of connection points needed.
- U860B2 1/2 in. 2 ft.
- U860B5 1/2 in. 5 ft.
- U860B10 1/2 in. 10 ft.
- U860B20 1/2 in. 20 ft.
- U870B2 3/4 in. 2 ft.
- U870B5 3/4 in. 5 ft.
- U870B10 3/4 in. 10 ft.
- U870B20 3/4 in. 20 ft.
- U880B5 1 in. 5 ft.
- U880B10 1 in. 10 ft.
- U880B20 1 in. 20 ft.
Made in USAMade in USA. Manufactured in Cullman, AL.
Freeze ResistantPipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
Quick InstallationPEX-b offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe, six-month UV resistance and the highest-rated chlorine resistance.
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-B offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.