Blue PEX-A Pipe (Coils)
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for use in residential and commercial installations. Can bend around corners, reducing the number of connection points needed.
- UA60B100 1/2 in. x 100 ft.
- UA70B100 3/4 in. x 100 ft.
Freeze ResistantPipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
Quick InstallationPEX-A offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe, six-month UV resistance and the highest-rated chlorine resistance.
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils up to 100 feet in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections while reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-A offers the highest-rated flexibility and one-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX, SharkBite Brass Push (ASSE 1061), poly and brass expansion fittings (ASTM F1960), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure: 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.