Ball Valve with FNPT Connector
Used to shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. Transition between PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe to an FNPT threaded connection.
- 22182-0000LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
- 22186-0000LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT
- 22187-0000LF 1 in. x 1 in. FNPT
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
WET OR DRYCan be installed in wet lines.
QUICK INSTALLATIONFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Allows for transition from a FNPT threaded end to a PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.