No special tools, soldering, glue or crimping.
1. Cut your length of pipe.
• Make a square cut, perpendicular to length of tubing
• Cut SharkBite PEX Pipe using a quality PEX cutter with a sharp blade.
2. Prepare fitting & tubing.
• Ensure that both EvoPEX fitting & SharkBite PEX tubing are free of debris and damage in preparation for making a connection.
3. Make the connection.
• Push the pipe into the fitting firmly.
• A twisting action reduces insertion force.
• Take care to avoid inserting pipe at an angle.
4. Look for green indicator.
• Verify that the pipe is pushed into the fitting fully and engaged properly.
• Check that the green indicator ring is fully visible.