White PEX-B Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-B offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|U850W5||1/4 in.||5 ft.||White|
|U855W5||3/8 in.||5 ft.||White|
|U855W10||3/8 in.||10 ft.||White|
|U860W2||1/2 in.||2 ft.||White|
|U860W10||1/2 in.||10 ft.||White|
|U860W20||1/2 in.||20 ft.||White|
|U870W2||3/4 in.||2 ft.||White|
|U870W5||3/4 in.||5 ft.||White|
|U870W10||3/4 in.||10 ft.||White|
|U870W20||3/4 in.||20 ft.||White|
|U880W5||1 in.||5 ft.||White|
|U880W10||1 in.||10 ft.||White|
|U880W20||1 in.||20 ft.||White|
|U885W20||1-1/4 in.||20 ft.||White|
|U890W20||1-1/2 in.||20 ft.||White|
|U895W20||2 in.||20 ft.||White|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 14 - PEX 5306
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- AWWA C904