Red PEX-B Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
Features and benefits:
- PEX-B offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|U860R2||1/2 in.||2 ft.||Red|
|U860R5||1/2 in.||5 ft.||Red|
|U860R10||1/2 in.||10 ft.||Red|
|U860R20||1/2 in.||20 ft.||Red|
|U870R2||3/4 in.||2 ft.||Red|
|U870R5||3/4 in.||5 ft.||Red|
|U870R10||3/4 in.||10 ft.||Red|
|U870R20||3/4 in.||20 ft.||Red|
|U880R5||3/4 in.||5 ft.||Red|
|U880R10||3/4 in.||10 ft.||Red|
|U880R20||3/4 in.||20 ft.||Red|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 14 - PEX 5306
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- AWWA C904