PRO PEX Cutter with Replaceable Blade
SharkBite pro-grade PEX cutter is designed to safely cut PEX pipe straight and flat. A replaceable V-shaped blade easily cuts PEX pipe and maintains the roundness of the pipe. Specially designed flats on the cutting cavity ensure the pipe remains straight during cutting. The blade safely stores within the cutting cavity when not in use and no sharp blade edges are exposed when stored. Spring-loaded, ergonomically curved handles feature soft molded grips for ease of use.
Features and benefits:
- For use with PEX, PE-RT, SDR-9 HDPE and polyethylene tubing
- Cuts up to 1-in copper tube size (CTS) pipe
- V-shaped blade allows for straighter cuts and will not pinch or distort the pipe
- Spring-loaded ergonomic handles
- No sharp blade edges exposed when locked using the thumb actuated lock
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Replacement v-shaped blades are available online (model #25882)
Cuts 1/4 in. to 1 in.
2 PK Replacement Blades
Cuts 1/4 in. to 1 in. PEX and PE-RT pipe
Lightweight and durable plastic construction
Tight situations call for compact and easy-to-use tools
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.