Oxygen Barrier PEX Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for radiant in-floor and hydronic heating applications. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. The oxygen diffusion barrier applied to the exterior limits oxygen permeation through the piping wall in hydronic heating applications which prevents corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system. Approved for burial applications including concrete. Ideal for snow and ice melting systems, geothermal groundloops and turf conditioning.
Features and benefits:
- Oxygen barrier PEX is approved for non-potable radiant heating systems and for burial applications including concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|U860O10||1/2 in.||10 ft.||Orange|
|U870O20||3/4 in.||20 ft.||Orange|
|U880O20||1 in.||20 ft.||Orange|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 14 - PEX 5306
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
Ideal for in-floor and hydronic heating applications.
Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points.
Made in U.S.A.
Manufactured in the United States of America.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.