Poly Crimp Reducing Coupling
Connect two pieces of different-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
On the Blog
We spoke to three plumbers about their top career successes to date and what advice they have for other plumbers in the new year.
How Starr Delgado built a successful and fulfilling career as a plumbing instructor.
What pre-apprenticeships can do to increase diversity in the trades and alleviate the labor shortage.