Stainless Steel Corrugated Water Softener Connector
New Version Available:
The SharkBite Water Softener Connector allows you to easily connect water supply lines to your water softener unit. After applying pipe thread tape to the MIP nipples on your water softener, thread the FIP end of the Water Softener connector onto the tank and tighten with channel locks. Then simply push the SharkBite end onto copper, PEX, or CPVC pipes and your water softener is connected. SharkBite water softener connectors will decrease the amount of time and effort needed to install a water softener.
- Corrugated stainless steel.
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipes.
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
- Eliminates the need for additional transition fittings.
- No solder or glue required to install.
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements.
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation.
- Rated to 200°F and 200 psi.