Stainless Steel Braided Water Softener Connector
New Version Available:
Innovative push-to-connect design for quick and easy installation. Quickly connect new water softeners or replacing existing connectors. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Make tight turns without kinking to connect pipes that do not line up.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
|U3086FLEX24LF||3/4 in. x 1 in. FIP||24 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
How To: Install SharkBite Water Heater Connectors
Watch how to connect a water heater to almost any pipe material using SharkBite push-to-connect water heater connectors.Learn More
On the Blog
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.
Get to know Dave Shanor, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.
Get to know Dave McDonough, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.