Max Brass Push Braided Water Heater Connector
SharkBite Max braided flexible water heater connectors allow you to work in tight spaces and easily connect a water heater with existing pipes that don't line up. Our braided water heater supply lines are approved for use on electric or gas water heaters with a flue vent. Rely on SharkBite Max innovative push-to-connect design to reduce extra joints or fittings, allowing for faster install time.
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 140°F and 200 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
*SharkBite push-to-connect fittings are the fastest when compared to other conventual plumbing methods.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR3568FX12||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||12 in.||Stainless Steel|
|UR3568FX18||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||18 in.||Stainless Steel|
|UR3588FX12||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||12 in.||Stainless Steel|
|UR3588FX18||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||18 in.||Stainless Steel|
|UR3588FX24||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||24 in.||Stainless Steel|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
How To: Install SharkBite Max Fittings
SharkBite Max Animation
Testimonial: Ben Calmes Uses SharkBite Max
Testimonial: Peter Joseph Uses SharkBite Max for Residential Plumbing Jobs
Video: SharkBite Max is Here
Connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe in any combination.
Fittings require half the insertion effort for smoother and faster connections.**
Stainless-steel collar allows fittings to withstand 2x the burst pressure.**