Max Brass Push Corrugated Water Softener Connector
SharkBite Max corrugated water softener connectors allow you to work in tight spaces and easily connect existing pipes that don't line up. Rely on SharkBite Max innovative push-to-connect design to reduce extra joints or fittings, allowing for faster install time.
Features and benefits:
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 180°F and 200 psi.
- 2-year warranty when properly installed.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
*SharkBite push-to-connect fittings are the fastest when compared to other conventional plumbing methods.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|URSS3086FX24||3/4 in. x 1 in. FIP||24 in.||Stainless Steel|