Dual Tee Stop Valve Adapter
Connect 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet to a stub-out and connect SharkBite stop valves to 1/2 in. copper tube size outlets. Allows for separate control of water flow to two fixtures / appliances. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation, especially under counters. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Pair with Straight Stops or Angle Stops.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|U782LF||1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in.||
CTS ends insert into any 1/2 in. SB fitting
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
How To: Install SharkBite Push-to-Connect Stop Valves
Learn how to install SharkBite push-to-connect stop valves with ease.Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.