Dual Tee Stop Valve Adapter
Connect 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet to a stub-out and connect SharkBite stop valves to 1/2 in. copper tube size outlets. Allows for separate control of water flow to two fixtures / appliances. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation, especially under counters. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Pair with Straight Stops or Angle Stops.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|U782LF||1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in.||
CTS ends insert into any 1/2 in. SB fitting
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263