Angle Stop with Brushed Nickel Finish
New version available:
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. Used to control and shut off water flow to fixtures or appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Brushed nickel finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT SDR-9 HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).