Angle Stop with Brushed Nickel Finish
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. Used to control and shut off water flow to fixtures or appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Brushed nickel finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT SDR-9 HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|23036LFBN||1/2 in. SB x 3/8 in. Angle Stop|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
1/4 Turn Valve
Quarter-turn, full-port brass ball valve.
Full Flow Brass Ball
Full flow to your fixtures.
High Quality Brass
Lead free brass ball for full flow and corrosion resistance.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.