Multi-turn shut-off valve that allows for the regulation of water flow. Combines a 3/4 in. garden hose outlet with a 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. push-to-connect inlet. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Integrated mounting tabs to secure the valve to a post. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for replacement and new construction installation.
- Designed to be mounted to a post.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Material||Lead Free|
|24622LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||DZR Brass|
|24623LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||DZR Brass|
Garden Valve Repair Kit
Approvals & Listings
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
How To: Install a SharkBite Outdoor Hose Bibb or Sillcock
Check out this quick hose bibb and sillcock installation tutorial.Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.