Slip EB45 Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV)
Innovative push-to-connect ends enable quick installation, even in wet lines. Features a half cartridge design that offers the performance of a high end, cartridge based valve at the price of a traditional regulator. Slip feature allows for replacement of existing valve or installation of new valve on rigid copper or CPVC pipe. Only one end of the valve has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The valve is then released using a disconnect tool and slid back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for replacing existing valve.
- 1/2 in. valve covers 4-3/4 in. lay length, 3/4 in. valve covers 5-1/4 in. lay length.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Comes factory set at 45 psi. Can be easily adjusted between between 10 - 70 psi.
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1003
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- CSA B356
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Can be installed in wet lines.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.