Max Brass Push Reducing Ball Valve
SharkBite Max reducing ball valves' innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when needing to install a new or replacement ball valve. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe in any combination without a need for soldering, clamps, glue or unions. The valve can be installed where water shut off is needed and rotated after install for easier installation in tight spaces.
Features and benefits:
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR22973||3/4 in. x 1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372