Max Brass Push Ball Valve with FNPT Connector
SharkBite Max ball valves with FNPT connectors have an innovative push-to-connect design that makes for quick and easy installations, and allows for transition from a FNPT threaded end to a PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or SDR-9 HDPE pipe, without a need for soldering, clamps, glue or unions. They can even be rotated after install for easier installation in tight spaces.
Features and benefits:
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR22182||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT|
|UR22186||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372