Underground burial of SharkBite brass fittings requires that the fitting be wrapped in an impermeable material to protect the connection from ground contaminants. Stretches up to 300% for easy use and creates a watertight and airtight seal. Non-adhesive silicone material bonds to itself within minutes.
Features and benefits:
- Creates a watertight and airtight seal by bonding to itself within minutes.
- Conforms easily to any surface.
- Resists UV, oil, salt and corrosive chemicals.
- Has a working temperature of -65°F to more than 500°F.
- Comes in 10 ft. long rolls.
- Made in USA.
|25406||10 ft. x 2 in.|
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.