Brass Push Copper Stub-Out
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation during rough-in to enable a fixture to be installed after the drywall is completed and painted. Simply cut the stub-out and attach the necessary supply stop to finish the installation.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Lead Free|
|U351LFA||1/2 in. SB x 1/2 in. Copper Tube 8 in. Length|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263