Brass Push Washing Machine Outlet Box
One-piece recessed box design provides quick quarter-turn shut-offs to water supply for washing machines. Mounting brackets allow box to be mounted to left, right or center of stud bay and do not require additional support framing, providing a solid installation. Left, right or center drain compatible. Available with optional water hammer arrestor to reduce noisy pipes. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
Features and benefits:
- Available with or without water hammer arrestors.
- Quarter-turn shut-off with 3/4 in. washing machine hose outlet.
- Snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4 in. drywall.
- Left, right or center drain compatible.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|25098||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT|
|25099||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
Includes Water Hammer Arrestor
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- IAPMO PS 54
How To: Install Washing Machine Outlet Boxes
Watch how to install a SharkBite washing machine outlet box using copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in five steps.Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.