Radiant Heating Manifold
Ensures flow to each circuit is regulated precisely, while also controlling shut-off and allowing the venting of air from the heating system. Innovative push-to-connect design with a 1 in. FNPT inlet and 1/2 in. SharkBite connections are integrated on the loop ports making connecting the loops to the manifold significantly easier and faster than other connection methods. The stainless steel manifold is built for durability and corrosion resistance. Minimizes the risk of leaks by eliminating excess connection points. Designed for use in a PEX system.
Features and benefits:
- Fluid is heated by a water heater or boiler and distributed by the manifold throughout the different PEX tubing circuits.
- Temperature gauges on supply and return manifolds to ensure proper supply temperature and evaluate heat loss at the return manifold.
- Features flow balancing valves and flow meters to avoid any unnecessary waste and ensure an elevated level of thermal comfort.
- Has a 1 in. FNPT inlet - Integrated air vent and drain.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- Radiant Heating
Manage flow to each circuit and control the shut-off for venting air from the system.
Corrosion resistant stainless steel manifold.
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.