Brass Push Polybutylene Transition 90° Elbow
Color-coordinated collars on the Brass Push Polybutylene 90° Transition Elbow help to identify which side goes with which pipe - the gray collar end is compatible with polybutylene pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. Innovative push-to-connect technology for quick and easy installation, even in tight spaces.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Faster install time and ideal for working it tight spaces.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U4248LF||1/2 in. PB x 1/2 in. CTS|
|U4256LF||3/4 in. PB x 3/4 in. CTS|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI 14
- ASSE 1061