Push-to-Connect PVC Transition Slip Tee
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Fitting has color-coordinated collars on each end to identify which side goes with which pipe - the white collar end is compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe. Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together with the Disconnect Clip to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for adding new water lines.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- A Disconnect Clip is required to use this product.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|UIP363||1/2 in. CTS Slip x 1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in. PVC|
|UIP364||1/2 in. PVC Slip x 1/2 in. PVC x 1/2 in. CTS|
|UIP371||3/4 in. CTS Slip x 3/4 in. CTS x 3/4 in. PVC|
|UIP372||3/4 in. PVC Slip x 3/4 in. PVC x 3/4 in. CTS|
|UIP375||1 in. CTS Slip x 1 in. CTS x 1 in. PVC|
|UIP376||1 in. PVC Slip x 1 in. PVC x 1 in. CTS|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- IAPMO Listed
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Can be installed in wet lines.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.