Brass Push Tee
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining same-size pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U358LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)|
|U360LF||3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD)|
|U362LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|U370LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
|U374LF||1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.|
|UXL0835||1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.|
|UXL0841||1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.|
|UXL0854||2 in. x 2 in. x 2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
How To: Install SharkBite Push-to-Connect Fittings
Watch how to install and remove SharkBite push-to-connect fittings in seconds.Learn More
How To: Use the SharkBite Pro Disconnect Tool
Watch how to use the SharkBite Pro Disconnect Tool to release SharkBite brass push-to-connect fittings with ease.Learn More
On the Blog
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.
Get to know Dave Shanor, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.
Get to know Dave McDonough, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.