Brass Push Tee
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining same-size pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U358LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)|
|U360LF||3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD)|
|U362LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|U370LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
|U374LF||1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.|
|UXL0835||1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.|
|UXL0841||1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.|
|UXL0854||2 in. x 2 in. x 2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
How To: Install SharkBite Push-To-Connect Fittings
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipes.Learn More
On the Blog
Read about the benefits of different pricing models to figure out which one you should be using for your residential plumbing jobs.
Russel Sweeney doesn’t live to work. He works to live. The owner of Sweeney...