Brass Push 90° Street Elbow
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when connecting two pieces of pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Requires a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Lead Free|
|UXL0935||1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.|
|UXL0941||1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.|
|UXL0954||2 in. x 2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
On the Blog
We spoke to three plumbers about their top career successes to date and what advice they have for other plumbers in the new year.
How Starr Delgado built a successful and fulfilling career as a plumbing instructor.
What pre-apprenticeships can do to increase diversity in the trades and alleviate the labor shortage.