Brass Push 90° Elbow with Drain / Vent
Each Brass Push 90° Elbow with Drain / Vent allows for water to be drained from the line if needed. Common applications include draining irrigation systems or hose bibbs when winterizing. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipes in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|U5248LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/8 in. NPSM||
|U5256LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/8 in. NPSM||
|U5260LF||1 in. x 1 in. x 1/8 in. NPSM||
Approvals & Listings
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372