Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Connect two pieces of same-sized Oxygen Barrier PEX or copper pipe in any combination. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U012 Discontinued||5/8 in. x 5/8 in.|
- Radiant Heating
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Ideal for working in tight spaces.
Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.