Flexible Repair Coupling
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Flexible Repair Couplings do the job of two fittings and extra pipe. Work in tight spaces and easily make connections with pipes that don't line up. Innovative design reduces the need for extra joints or fittings allowing for faster install time.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for making quick repairs in existing water lines.
- Keep on hand for an emergency freeze or repair.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|U3008FLEX18LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||
|U3016FLEX18LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372