Push-to-Connect PVC Male Adapter
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- No special tools or glue needed for installing.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Able to be removed if needed using PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge and Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|UIP120||1/2 in. PVC x 1/2 in. MNPT|
|UIP134||3/4 in. PVC x 3/4 in. MNPT|
|UIP140||1 in. PVC x 1 in. MNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- IAPMO Listed
On the Blog
A calibration technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
An engineering technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.