Max Brass Push Male Adapter
SharkBite Max push-to-connect male adapters are a fast way to transition between CTS pipe and an FNPT threaded connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces, Max male adapters enable more efficient install times and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion force compared to SharkBite 1st Generation fittings.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
*SharkBite push-to-connect fittings are the fastest when compared to other conventual plumbing methods.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR120||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
- Behind-the-wall with no access panels
- Underground when wrapped in silicone tape
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- UL 263
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
How To: Install SharkBite Max Fittings
SharkBite Max Push-to-Connect Fittings have added strength and burst pressure than the first generation Push-to-Connect Fittings and are perfect for transitioning pipe types. They are compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT, and HDPE pipe. Pipe cutters are the only tool required to install, and...Learn More
SharkBite Max Animation
SharkBite Max is the next generation of push-to-connect fittings from SharkBite. The same quality, craftsmanship and warranty of the original SharkBite fittings, but with even more benefits to make your jobs faster and more reliable than ever. SharkBite Max features a reinforced stainless steel...Learn More
Testimonial: Ben Calmes Uses SharkBite Max
The SharkBite Max fitting goes on smoother and seals better. So Ben Calmes and his team can get from job one to job eight all in the same day, without waiting on glue to dry.Learn More
Testimonial: Peter Joseph Uses SharkBite Max for Residential Plumbing Jobs
About Two7 Plumbing My name is Peter Joseph. I own and operate Two7 Plumbing. It's a small little local company based in Newnan, Georgia, and we do residential plumbing service work. I grew up in the industry, so my dad's a plumber, I'm a second generation plumber. Running toilets, leaky faucets - I...Learn More
Video: SharkBite Max is Here
Welcome to the future. One giant leap didn't satisfy mankind's curiosity. Gold medalists don't rest on the podium - they set the bar, and continue to raise it. Because tough isn't measured in moments. It's proven over decades. Decades of relentless innovation. Innovation like we've done for over 30...Learn More
Connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe in any combination.
Easy to Install
Fittings require half the insertion effort for smoother and faster connections.**
Stainless-steel collar allows fittings to withstand 2x the burst pressure.**
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.