Brass Push Male Adapter Elbow
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy transition between PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or SDR-9 HDPE pipe to an MNPT threaded connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U280LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT|
|U286LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263