Brass Push Drop-Ear Elbow
Make a 90° connection and transition to a threaded pipe. Has mounting ears with holes for securing to a support surface. Typically used for installing shower arms and tub spouts. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Lead Free|
|U332LF||3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 1/2 in. FNPT|
|U334LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT|
|U340LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263