Water Filtration Connection Kit
Innovative push-to-connect fittings make for quick and easy installation. The male adapter slip feature allows for an extra two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line for a more flexible installation. To install, simply thread the slip male adapter onto either the inlet or outlet side of the filtration system and thread the male adapter on the opposite side. Use the slip feature to slide the assembly onto one side of the pipe and use the Disconnect Clip to slide back to the other end of pipe. Fittings are compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only. No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed. Ideal for working in tight spaces - can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
(1) Universal Slip Male Connector (U3134LF)
(1) 3/4 in. Universal Male Connector (U134LF)
(1) 3/4 in. Disconnect Clip (U712)
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).
|25561||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT|
|25562||1 in. x 1 in. MNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
How To: Repair Leaking Pipes With SharkBite
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe.