About SharkBite® SharkBite 2XL
SharkBite 2XL 2” Fittings
The simplicity and durability you expect—in a larger package
If your commercial application demands simplicity and durability, don’t accept anything less than SharkBite 2XL Fittings and Ball Valves. Ranging in size from 1 ¼” to 2″, 2XL fittings are compatible with copper, PEX and CPVS pipe and are ideal for commercial applications such as potable water, hydronic heating, chilled water, general water distribution for irrigation and more.
We know extra man power equals extra expense, so we’ve made installation and removal of our 2” fittings a one-man job—no special tooling required. Simply cut, push and you’re done. Plus, our easy to use disconnect tool allows fittings and valves to be changed and reused which helps lower material costs.
Whether you’re searching for a 2” copper fitting or a 1 ½” ball valve, SharkBite 2XL is the brand you want to ask for when quality and safety matter. In fact, our quick connect fittings are the only solid forged brass bodies that exceed lead-free legislation. See for yourself why SharkBite is the name in commercial push to connect plumbing fittings and valves.
Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next job.
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use.
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required.
- Single-installer design decreases required manpower while wet or dry installation options saves time.
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200°F (93°C).
- Fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX and connects all three types in any combination.
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations, so no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection.
- Design certified and agency listed.
- Compact, robust DZR brass body. Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting.
- Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.