About SharkBite® Push-To-Connect
SharkBite Push-To-Connect Plumbing Fittings
Push-To-Connect fittings for copper, CPVC and PEX Pipe
The SharkBite quick-connect plumbing system is the easiest and most dependable way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination—with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. When you insert the pipe, the stainless steel teeth on our quick connect fittings bite down and grip tight while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal.
With the easy to use disconnect tool, disassembly is just as fast so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. These quick connect fittings can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
Push-Fit plumbing means simplicity, but we’ve also made it dependable. Our quick connect fittings use solid forged brass bodies to deliver the strength and performance that’s made SharkBite the name in push to connect plumbing fittings.
Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Instant Push-Fit connection for increased ease-of-use.
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required.
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200°F (93°C).
- Fits and connects PEX tubing, copper, CTS, and CPVC in any combination.
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations, so no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection.
- Design certified and agency listed.
- Compact, robust DZR brass body. Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting.
- Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.