Spend any amount of time working with plumbing fittings and you’ll see why SharkBite is the most trusted name in the industry.
Our Australian made fittings are made with only the highest quality materials such as EPDM Rubber, 316 stainless steel and lead-free DZR brass—all of which have been carefully tested and certified for behind the wall and underground applications.
Our foundation of strong, corrosive resistant materials combined with our automated facilities that ensure every SharkBite fitting exceeds standards are just a couple of the reasons you’ll choose SharkBite fittings.
If you ask long-time customers ‘Why SharkBite’ will tell you they value:
- Instant push-fit connection increases ease of use
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200°F (93°C)
- Fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX and connects all three types in any combination
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations to ensure a secure, reliable connection
- Compact, robust DZR brass body. Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting.
- Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution